Comment Policy between User and smartstartmoney.com
Comments on Smart Start Money are welcomed and encouraged, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted.
Smart Start Money Comment Policy
If a comment…
- is deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature it will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- advocates an illegal practice it will be deleted.
- uses vulgar, profane, or unnecessarily harsh language. This includes threatening, offensive, misleading or libelous language. It will be deleted.
- infringes on the rights of another it will be deleted.
- is anonymous it will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
- contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site it will be deleted.
- impersonates another user it will be deleted.
- is off-topic it will be deleted.
- harasses another poster it will be deleted. Please be respectful.
- attacks an individual directly it will be deleted.
Smart Start Money LLC reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.
What If I Disagree With Someone?
There is nothing wrong with disagreements. Smart Start Money encourages comments to open conversations.This allows people to share their opinions and knowledge. Please speak up if you disagree with the author of a post or another comment; HOWEVER, you must be polite and friendly.
Important Legal Information
The opinions of commenters and guest posters on SmartStartMoney.Com or its social media sites are not those of Smart Start Money LLC or its owners, managers, employees, or representatives. If a moderator or employee fails to delete a comment, it is not an endorsement of said comment.
The comments on this site are not owned by Smart Start Money LLC and only the individual commenter is liable for its comments.
Any person or person(s) who find a comment or guest post on this site that violates these guidelines or misuses the intellectual property of another should immediately contact Smart Start Money LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smart Start Money does not provide individual or customized legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice. Since each individual’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making financial decisions.
Effective as of May 01, 2019